Who We Are
We are D2 Interactive Limited (Company Registration No. 7116878, VAT No. 984-4271-88, Registered Office: Portsoken House, 155-157 Minories, London, EC3N 1LJ).
“Our use of your personal data is regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)) for as long as the United Kingdom is a member of the European Union or is subject to any transition arrangements after leaving the European Union, the Data Protection Act 2018 and any other privacy related laws or regulations the UK may implement as a result of it leaving the European Union. We are responsible as “Controller” for the purposes of those laws”
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): This is information you give us about you by filling in forms on the website (smartspaces.app) (our Site), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you subscribe to any of our Services, share data via the social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, send an application for a vacancy and when you report a problem with our Site. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit our Site we will automatically collect the following information:
- the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, the type of browser you use, and time zone setting (Device Information);
- details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (Log Information).
Uses made of this information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted Information: to provide and tailor Services directly to you; communicate with you;
- Device information: to determine how many people use the Site on particular browsers and different devices so that we can ensure adequate technical support for each type of device and browser.
- Third-Party Information: to monitor performance of the Service; to protect you and other people from fraud or misuse of the Services.
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If D2 Interactive or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of (company name), our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using industry-leading encryption technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We strongly recommend you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
There are multiple opt-out options for users of the site even where you have already given your consent to a specified use of your personal information:
- Opt-out of all information collection
- Opt-out of us processing your personal information for marketing purposes
We will always inform you (before collecting your personal information) of how we plan to use that personal information. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the Site when you submit
your information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
If you’d like us to delete your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond within the time limit prescribed by law. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law.
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. You may request a copy of your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk