Senior Social Media Manager
At Smart Spaces®
We are an award-winning, industry leading PropTech company, developing pioneering tech platforms for building management systems, control and communication.
We are a rapidly growing, successful scale-up, and are looking for talented and highly motivated individuals who are ready to help take us to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Social Media Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience. The ideal candidate will have a guerilla mindset, always looking for new and exciting ways to get our message seen by the right audience. Creativity, innovation and quality control are all intrinsic qualities we will seek from the right candidate.
The Senior Social Media Manager should be a B2B marketing champion who also has experience in consumer related roles. A LinkedIn aficionado with expert copywriting skills, the successful candidate should also be comfortable reaching for their phone to take high quality images and videos at industry events. This role will suit a proactive person who is keen to drive creative ideas for our social media accounts and look to continuously improve brand awareness within the industry.
Role Requirements (Essential):
- 5 years experience in related social media manager roles
- Possess expert copywriting skills, with the ability to create high quality captions and shift tone depending on brand and platform
- Experience managing brands in both B2B & B2C roles
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and brands at once
- Client-facing experience
- A proactive and collaborative mindset
Role Requirements (Desirable):
- Hubspot experience is desirable but not essential
- Campaign experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous agency experience or within PropTech or SaaS companies is desirable but not essential
- Experience managing social media for an international audience is desirable but not essential
- Basic graphic design skills are desirable but not essential
The ideal candidate will possess a start up mentality with the ability to seek out new opportunities for growing our brand and helping to support us as we aim to position ourselves as the market leader within our sector. With strong experience in B2B and B2C marketing, the day-to-day work will focus on the in-house brand as well as our portfolio of clients. You should have experience managing multiple accounts at once while retaining a high level of attention to detail. Strong copywriting skills and a social-first mindset are imperative as we look for you to be a guardian of our brand.
This role will require someone who knows what it means to succeed on social media and will hustle to help us get there. You will drive the conversation internally, consistently looking to pull the CEO aside for a quick video or pop out of the office to take the perfect photo.
The role will be client facing at times and therefore excellent presentation skills are a must. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working both independently on projects and collaboratively with the wider marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll join a talented and creative team that’s firmly focused on the future evolution of our marketing strategy. This is a role where a hungry and proactive Senior Social Media Manager can thrive. Your ideas, strategies and thoughts are listened to and respected. You’ll play a key role in our growth as we take the company from a UK market leader to the world stage.
• Work with Head of Marketing to develop and execute social media marketing strategy
• Own and manage brand and client social media accounts – LinkedIn, Instagram, X
• Own and manage the personal brand and social media presence of company CEO
• Be a guardian of the brand, ensuring all content shared is of the highest standard of quality
• Manage brand community, mentions and provoke discussions
• Measuring and reporting on performance, making regular recommendations for improvements
• Drive the conversation around innovative techniques, formats and media
• Contribute towards content creation using your phone camera / video
• Keep tabs of emerging trends, algorithm changes, new formats and channels
• Work with Digital Marketing Manager to support with paid media activations
• Attend industry events and share insights
• Regularly audit channels and recommend improvements
• Create launch strategy for client workplace apps
• Create and populate content for social wall in client workplace apps
• Create and populate content for social wall for our own workplace app
• Brief design team for content creation
We believe it’s our strong commitment to our values that sets us apart and defines who we are. They are at the heart of everything we do, whether it’s our commitment to our clients or each other, and we welcome candidates that share this ethos.
- We care and are conscientious.
- We are personable and respectful.
- We are passionate and enthusiastic.
If you share in our values and feel you can contribute towards making our company the best it can be, then join us and help build the future of greener, smarter, and more connected workspaces.
5 years minimum (Social Media Manager related roles)
Ability to commute/relocate:
Should be within commutable distance of office
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Quarterly Socials
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training & education
- Optical care
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Employee discounts & reward programme
8-hour daytime shift from 9am-6pm
Monday to Friday
Interested in a career at Smart Spaces and would like to apply?
Please click apply and supply us with a PDF of your CV and cover letter.