At Smart Spaces®
An exciting position has become available for a full time Project Manager to join our friendly team based in Aldgate, London.
Role Requirements (Essential):
- 3 + years of Project Management experience.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to confidently liaise with Clients and Stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Role Requirements (Desirable):
- Experience managing Mobile App projects.
- Experience working in the Building / Property sector.
- Managing the delivery of App Development projects.
- Keeping clients happy and informed throughout the project, giving updates on schedules, budgets and project progress.
- Determining and defining detailed project scope and objectives.
- Quoting on new projects.
- Creation and management of project timelines.
- Using project management software to ensure projects are delivered, on time and on budget.
- Ensure all staff are briefed on the tasks required of them and the order in which to complete them.
- Managing client expectations.
- Assisting with pitching for new App projects and coordinating RFP responses.
Our company maintains the ethos that “We support ambition, because your ambition drives everything”. The position of Project Manager is an important role that is integral to the effective and efficient running of the company. As part of our Project Management team, you will be supporting and managing the development and design teams with the day to day running of projects. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
- Project Management: 3 years (preferred)
- This role will be predominantly office based with an optional one day working from home. We ask that the candidate is available to work five days a week in the office on occasions, when business need dictates.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Socials
- Private medical insurance
- Training & Education
- Optical care
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Employee discounts & reward programme
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Interested in a career at Smart Spaces and would like to apply?
Please click apply and supply us with a PDF of your CV and cover letter.