At Smart Spaces®
An exciting position has become available for a full time Executive Assistant to join our friendly team based in Aldgate, London.
As Executive Assistant your role will involve providing support to the CEO with organisation, scheduling, correspondence and meetings. You will take ownership of office organisation, deadline compliance, and the maintenance of important documents and files.
Role Requirements (Essential):
- 3+ years proven experience supporting CEO level.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong clerical skills and experience planning schedules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to confidently liaise with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time and workload management.
- Professionalism and discretion.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
Role Requirements (Desirable):
- Willingness to travel
- Organise and schedule meetings.
- Prepare meeting agendas, carry out research for meetings, and take minutes.
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and hotels for the CEO.
- Assist with office management tasks such as post, answering the phones and liaising with building management regarding any issues.
- Keep stock of all deliveries and ensure they are sent to site when required.
- Arrange company events and socials.
- Diary management for CEO.
- Manage CEO’s inbox – creating a list of what needs to be done and when, to ensure all emails are replied to in a timely manner.
- Creation of documents required by CEO, such as project proposals, contracts and other ad hoc documents.
- Take on any tasks possible to free up senior management to work on other items.
- Liaise with clients and business guests.
- Meet and greet guests to the office.
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments, including IT, Sales, and Marketing.
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management.
Our company maintains the ethos that “We support ambition, because your ambition drives everything”.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organised Executive Assistant to join our successful Prop Tech company based in Aldgate. As Executive Assistant to the CEO, your role is integral to the effective and efficient running of the company and we welcome candidates that share in our values:
We Care and are Conscientious.
We are Personable and Respectful.
We are Passionate and Enthusiastic.
We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
- 3 years experience of supporting at Executive level (preferred)
- Office-based (London) or hybrid
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: must be able to reliably commute to Aldgate or plan to relocate before starting work
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Quarterly socials
- Private medical insurance
- Training & education
- Optical care
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Employee discounts & reward programme
- 40 hours per week / 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Interested in a Smart Spaces career and would like to apply?
Please click email and supply us with your CV and cover letter.